Blueberry Vegan Pancakes – The Best Breakfast Ever!
For me, these blueberry vegan pancakes are the best breakfast ever. They’re quick and easy to make with minimal ingredients and they always come out light and fluffy. This makes them perfect for first thing in the morning!
Top your stack of piping hot pancakes with whatever you like; fresh fruit, cashew cream, maple syrup, melted chocolate and ice cream are great options!
Blueberry Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- 1/2 banana
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup wholewheat flour
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and blend until the pancake batter is smooth.
- Heat some coconut oil a non-stick frying pan over high heat and allow the pan to become hot before pouring in a 1/2 cup of pancake batter. To get perfectly round pancakes, instead of pouring the batter in a circular motion, pour the batter about 30 cm (12 in.) above the pan. This way the batter spreads in a perfect circle.
- Once bubbles have formed on the top of the pancake (as you see in the video) it's time to flip! (Just don't try to flip them in the air, unless you're a seasoned professional!)
- Fry the panacke for a minute or two on the other side and it should have a gorgeous golden hue.
- Make the remaining pancakes and serve with your topping of choice. You can go with a healthy option of fruits with cashew cream and maple syrup or indulge in some fresh blueberries and decadent chocolate melted over the stack. Enjoy!