What is Veganuary?
Veganuary, where people try going vegan for a month in January, is a movement that started in 2014 and has grown in leaps and bounds over the last few years. Since 2019 is expected to be their biggest year yet we have put together a list of easy vegan recipes for you to try.
We have included recipes from some of our favourite food bloggers who always release easy vegan recipes that taste amazing. For more plant-based inspiration you can check out:
- Avant-Garde Vegan
- Minimalist Baker
- School Night Vegan
- Edgy Veg
- Hot for Food
- Deliciously Ella
- From My Bowl
- Wallflower Kitchen
- Lazy Cat Kitchen
- Loving It Vegan
How We Can Help You Go Vegan for a Month
Going vegan for a month is going to be a breeze with these 31 easy vegan recipes for you to try – one for every day of veganuary. They include all your favourite things to eat from pizzas to burgers, healthy breakfasts and delicious desserts too!
I have tried to keep the recipes on this list simple enough so whether you’re completely new to a plant-based diet or a vegan veteran you’ll be able to make them. They should use ingredients you already have in your pantry or will be easy to find in your supermarket.
Here are 31 easy vegan recipes to try this veganuary!
1. Blueberry Vegan Pancakes by Delicious Plants
3. 1-Bowl Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes by Minimalist Baker
4. 5 Incredible Vegan Breakfasts by Avant-Garde Vegan
5. Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles by Hot For Food
6. Easy Vegan French Toast by Wallflower Kitchen
7. Green Protein Smoothie by Wallflower Kitchen
8. Vegan Breakfast Tacos by Lazy Cat Kitchen
9. Vegan Sushi Sandwiches (Onigirazu) by Delicious Plants
10. 30 Minute Cashew Alfredo Recipe by Minimalist Baker
11. Lasagna by Avant-Garde Vegan
12. Vegan Tuna Salad
13. Easy Veggie Vegan Pizza by Vegan Richa
14. Green Savoury Waffles by Hot For Food
15. Vegan Bean Chili Nacho Bowl by Wallflower Kitchen
16. Easy Vegan Falafel Burger by Delicious Plants
17. Vegan Deep Dish Pizza by Elavegan
18. Easy Vegan Mushroom Meatballs
19. Cauliflower Tikka Masala by Vegan Richa
20. Whole Wheat Naan Bread by Vegan Richa
21. Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese by From My Bowl
22. Roast Veg and Chickpea Stew by Deliciously Ella
23. Vegan Jackfruit Tacos
24. Easy Vegan Brownies with Peanut Butter Caramel
25. 2-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
26. Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cake by Feasting on Fruit
27. Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
28. Carrot Cake Squares with Cashew Cream Frosting
29. Vegan Key Lime Pie by Loving It Vegan
30. Healthy Snickers Bars by From My Bowl
31. A Guide to Making Dairy Free Milk by Minimalist Baker
Share the love! Put these easy vegan recipes to the test if you’re going vegan for a month and share them with your friends and family for Veganuary!