These vegan chocolate brownies are a chocoholics heaven. Finally, something chocolate that’s so delicious, chewy and yummy that’s healthy too!
Finding a recipe for vegan chocolate brownies can be a mission, but this is my version of these sensational treats. I love when the healthy version of a recipe is even easier to make and prepare than the original. Cleaning up after making these delectable brownies is quick and easy. They don’t require any baking and are one of the simplest desserts to whip up.
These brownies are indulgent with a wonderfully rich chocolate taste so feel free to cut them into smaller pieces, this helps them last longer too. Enjoy them as a guilt-free dessert to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Raw Chocolate Coconut Brownies
- 6 tbs of raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 3 tbs raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbs agave or maple syrup
- Crushed cashews
- Combine brownie ingredients in food processor and pulse until the mixture can easily be molded
- Place well combined mixture on a baking sheet and shape into a square
- Push whole almonds onto the top of the brownie base
- In a bowl melt the coconut oil, add cocoa powder and agave then mix to make the ganache
- Spread on top of brownie in an even layer
- Sprinkle crushed cashews on top
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
You can use any nuts or even dried fruit for the topping of the brownie. Be creative!
I always love to hear what interesting tweaks you make so let me know how your brownies come out in the comments. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with 🙂
LOVE PIZZA? CHECK OUT OUR EASY CHEESY VEGAN PIZZA
Get the best plant-based recipes first!