7-Ingredient Vegan Waffles (Perfect for Breakfast!)
For the perfect breakfast, what better to have than our fluffy vegan waffles?
Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring, especially when you have the recipe for our healthy vegan waffles. Topped with nice cream, fresh fruit and soaked with maple syrup these have to be the best vegan waffles ever! With only 7 ingredients, they’re quick and easy to make and refined sugar-free.
Our healthy vegan waffles are so easy to customize that you might find yourself eating them every day (like we have been!). We have tried them with peanut butter and apple slices (a must!) and also may have gone a little overboard with the chocolate spread and chopped nuts at one stage.
Also, for you meal preppers out there, our completely eggless waffle recipe can also easily be made ahead, frozen and quickly heated up in the toaster for a quick, healthy breakfast.
7-Ingredient Vegan Waffles
- 1 & 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 100°C (212 F).
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the plant-based milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl and whisk until a batter forms. Leave some lumps in the batter as this helps the waffle become extra fluffy!
- Add roughly 1/2 a cup of batter (depending on your waffle iron) to your hot waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- After the waffles are done cooking, store them in the preheated oven to keep fresh and stay warm.
- Stack your waffles high and serve with your favourite toppings. Our go-to toppings are some nice cream, strawberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!
GET YOUR FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKING VEGAN PIZZA NOW
We'll take you step-by-step through creating a mouth-wateringly crispy pizza with our secret Italian sauce and homemade melted vegan pizza cheese. All with ingredients you already have in the kitchen!
P.S. Do you want some more vegan breakfast inspiration? Why not give our super simple blueberry vegan pancakes a try?